Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Theme Thursday: April 27, 2011

Theme Thursdays


Theme Thursday comes to us from Kavyen at Reading Between Pages. The name of the game is to select a snippet from whatever book you are reading that corresponds with the week's theme. Be sure to name the author and title of your book. Then, leave a link to your post at the official Theme Thursday post. Easy peasy.

This week's theme is: ATMOSPHERE (something that suggests "spooky" or "tense" or "romantic" etc.)

The warmth from his body spread into her, warming her in a way that was strikingly similar to how the sun did. She smiled and snuggled a little closer.

from Wings by Aprilynne Pike (p. 85, Nook edition)

6 comments:

  1. Nice one! I grabbed this one for my Nook when it was offered for free as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/theme-thursday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great one, I feel all warm and happy :)

    Here's Mine:

    http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/theme-thursday2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote... I should probably check this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so beautiful! Gosh, so many books I want to read now, my list is gonna be huge!

    http://extraordinarybooksblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/theme-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva