Friday, April 22, 2011

What's Your Status? April 23, 2011

This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges. For the next few weeks, What's Your Status? will be hosted by Marcie at To Read or Not to Read, so submissions should be made there. So, without further ado, here is my week in summary:

Books Finished: Week of April 17 - April 23















Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Currently Reading















The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange

Next On My To-Read List















The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

What I Want to Buy/Borrow Next














Die for Me by Amy Plum
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Reviews

Linger
Eliza's Daughter
Clockwork Angel

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (31/75, 41% finished) - According to Goodreads, I am 8 books ahead of schedule. I am still contemplating increasing my number for the year once again, this time to 100. I am hesitant, however, as I don't know what the fall semester has in store for me.

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (7/20, 35% finished) - I've slowed down on this challenge in recent weeks, but will be able to pick up the pace again once the spring semester is over. I do, at least, have one going at the moment.

Being a Jane Austen Mystery Reading Challenge 2011 (1/8, 13% finished) - I'm a little ashamed of myself about this challenge. I have the books, I just have yet to start reading the others. I think I will be taking a break from checking out library books in order to get some of these done.

The Sense and Sensibility Bicentenary Challenge 2011 (4/10, 40% finished) - I finally read another book for this challenge and am currently reading another. I hope to watch the 1995 film version of Sense and Sensibility soon, as well.

2011 YA Reading Challenge (17/50, 34% finished) - If you're thinking that the goal number looks higher, you would be right. I got within 3 books of my original goal and decided to step it up a notch... or, rather, a couple of notches. I really had forgotten how much fun reading YA was.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome status. I've been really curious about Colonel Brandon's Diary. I hope you like it. Thank you for your status this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva