Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. It is a meme that lets you see what your fellow bloggers are reading and gives you a glimpse at books you may want to read. Anyone can participate so long as they follow the rules:

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. PLEASE DON'T SHARE SPOILERS! Try not to give away too much with your selection.
  5. Share the title, author, and page numbers so that others can add it to their to-be-read list if they want.
My teaser of the week:
No one told you to call your band Salacious Mold, my friend."

We're Millenium Lint now," Simon protested.
My teaser of the week comes from page 35 of Cassandra Clare's City of Fallen Angels. It illustrates just how much these books make me laugh with their ready supply of quips. I don't know what I'm going to do until December, since this is the last published work by Cassandra Clare that I will have to read.

8 comments:

  1. Dropping by to say Hi *waves*
    Following you...

    Great teaser! I looove CoFA :)

    Here's our Tuesday Teaser!

    by

    Era Penera
    TheJay2xA

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://postadaychallenge2011.com/tuesdays-teaser/
    Here is mine. I want to read your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I've only read City of Bones so far but I'm definitely excited to continue on with the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard good things about this series. I might have to add it to my ever growing TBR list.

    Here’s my TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely dying to read this series! I love the covers and the story sounds so interesting, and everyone just seems to enjoy them so much! Stopping by to say hello for Teaser Tuesday. Here's my teaser: http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-no-5.html. Have a lovely Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Haven't read this series, but that's a good teaser!!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great teaser! I have this one on my TBR pile.

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure what this is about but can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva