Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Theme Thursday: May 5, 2011

Theme Thursdays


Theme Thursday comes to us from Kavyen at Reading Between Pages. The name of the game is to select a snippet from whatever book you are reading that corresponds with the week's theme. Be sure to name the author and title of your book. Then, leave a link to your post at the official Theme Thursday post. Easy peasy.

This week's theme is: FEMALE PERSON (description of a woman/girl)

Lend's face shimmered and he shrank a few inches. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She had short, light blond hair, a pretty face, and a similar build to me, maybe a few years older. She also had eyes such a pale gray that Lend couldn't get them right.

from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (p. 179)

8 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read this oonnnee! Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Never read this book. I'll have to check it out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/theme-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so pretty.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/theme-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great description, I will have to take a look at this one.

    My selection is a little long, but I love it's emotional impact take a peek here:
    http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/theme-thursday-blindsided-by-gemma-rice.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely snippet. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubt that this is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY THEME THURSDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva