Saturday, July 9, 2011

What's Your Status? July 9, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

I am so glad to be back online. As much as I tried, I could not post from the library. There were some wonky things that happened with my layouts when pictures were involved, so I had to trash all efforts made on that front. I got my new laptop on Tuesday (which is heavenly, by the way) and have since made serious headway toward getting caught up on review-writing. I'm only 2 behind now, which is a major relief (I started out as being 5 reviews behind). Other than dealing with an upper respiratory infection, my week hasn't been too bad. If I'm feeling well enough, I should be out picking blueberries with my family and the in-laws as you all read this.

Books Finished: Week of July 3 - July 9














The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Currently Reading














The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Next on My To-Read List














Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Dark Parties by Sara Grant

Reviews

The Body Finder
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair
Rebel Angels
Between Shades of Gray - coming soon

Challenges

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (75/100, 75% finished) - Finished 3 books and am 24 books ahead of schedule.

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (20/20, 100% complete!) - I'm finished, but have since read 1 e-book and am working on another.

2011 YA Reading Challenge (50/50, 100% complete!) - I'm finished with this one, as well, though I am currently reading my 57th book that would fit in this category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva