Sunday, November 18, 2012

New to the Nest - Marla - November 18, 2012



I bet you all thought I forgot about you, but I promise that I haven't.  I had several internet outages last week, so all of my posts have been pushed back to this week.  You will start seeing reviews from me again tomorrow.

I haven't posted a book haul post in a couple of weeks, so I have a little catching up to do.


Physical Books

Rebel Heart by Moira Young
(October 30, 2012 from Margaret K. McElderry Books; library book)

(September 11, 2012 from Knopf Books for Young Readers; library book)

Truancy City by Isamu Fukui
(November 13, 2012 from Tor Teen, for review from publisher)


Ebooks

The Trouble With Fate by Leigh Evans
(December 24, 2012 from St. Martin's Paerbacks; for review via Netgalley)

Also Known As by Robin Benway
(February 26, 2013 from Walker Books for Young Readers; for review via Netgalley)

Dance of Shadows by Yalena Black
(February 12, 2013 from Bloomsbury USA Children's Books; for review via Netgalley)

'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguire, and Karen Duvall
(January 29, 2013 from Harlequin Luna; for review via Netgalley)

A Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz
(March 5, 2013 from Del Rey; for review via Netgalley)

The Water Witch by Juliet Dark
(February 5, 2013 from Random House; for review via Netgalley)

Hysteria by Megan Miranda
(February 5, 2013 from Walker Books for Young Readers; for review via Netgalley)

The Ivy by Lauren Kunze
(August 31, 2010 from Greenwillow; free Kindle book)

The Centaur's Daughter by Ellen Jensen Abbott
(September 1, 2011 from Marshall Cavendish Children's Books; discount Kindle book)

Stork by Wendi Delsol
(October 10, 2010 from Candlewick; discount Kindle book)

So Close to You by Rachel Carter
(July 10, 2012 from HarperTeen; discount Kindle book)


3 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readNovember 18, 2012 at 7:17 AM

    OOh nice! Haven't read these but seeing quite a few of them around today!

    Love the cover of Dance of Shadows!

    Hope you enjoy all these awesome looking reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebel Heart! Can't wait to read that one. And I've requested Hysteria - wish me luck! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dance of Shadows has the prettiest cover ever!! and I hope you enjoy So Close To You because I absolutely loved that book!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva