Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #5 - May 3, 2014


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme dedicated to sharing your book hauls and swag.  Please visit this link to find out more.

This week came as a total surprise, as I wasn't expecting anything.  Then, I got two mysterious UPS My Choice notifications.  Then, Edelweiss had a flood of Harper Collins titles.  THEN, I found out that we're going camping this month, so naturally I had to check out a guide to brush up on things. It turned out to be an excellent week when all is said and done.



The Books

For Review

Curses and Smoke: A Novel of Pompeii by Vicky Alvear Schecter (finished copy courtesy of Scholastic)

Firebug by Lish McBride (ARC courtesy of Macmillan)


Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios (Edelweiss via Balzer+Bray)
Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little (Edelweiss via HarperCollins) 
Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch (Edelweiss via Balzer+Bray)



Stray by Elissa Sussman (Edelweiss via Greenwillow Books)
Blackbird by Anna Carey (Edelweiss via HarperTeen)
MARY: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan (Netgalley via Disney-Hyperion)

Borrowed



The Pocket Guide to Camping by Linda White & Katherine L. White (digital library loan)





What I Read

Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff

What I Reviewed


What I'm Reading

The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison
The Outside by Laura Bickle
Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts

Other Posts

3 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! See a few titles that are floating around the blogosphere. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite a few people have The Summoning this week. I hope you enjoy it ans I look forward your thoughts of it. The cover looks so eerie!!

    I don't recognise the other titles. I will have to look them up.

    thanks for sharing & enjoy your books!

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva