Friday, February 25, 2011

My Completed Reading Nook

First off, I made the disappointing discovery that my two bird prints are missing. I highly suspect that they were thrown away by mistake. In any case, I am lamenting their loss. I loved those prints. Instead, I hung a single leaf print that I found on clearance at Kirkland's in their place.

Now, I will give you the grand "tour."

First, here is a shot of the entirety of my space:



Next is the chair:



Then, the ottoman and a good close-up of the rug:



The throw pillows:



The table and lamp:



And finally, the wall art grouping:



Looking at that last picture, it looks as if the leaf print needs to be adjusted. There's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva