Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Current Works in Progress

I am in the process of reading four books at the moment. The first two are for my history of the English language class. They are The English Language by Charles Barber and The Stories of English by David Crystal. Obviously, these books are about the history and development of English as a language. They are both fairly dense but very informative. The next book is my ultimate goal for the year. If I can finish Ann Radcliffe's The Mysteries of Udolpho by the end of the year, I will be very happy. Finally, the book I am turning to when I feel as if my brain is overloaded is Secret Fire by Johanna Lindsey. It might be frivolous, but it's a fun read, nonetheless. My next save-my-sanity book will likely be Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I try to read the entire series once a year. I would especially like to do so on account of the last movie coming out in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva