Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Endeavor

I often set out to begin new projects and leave them unfinished. A few such projects that come to mind are: scrapbooking; jewelry-making; knitting; etc. However, one of the few things that is not so fleeting in my life is reading. I love a good book very much. There is nothing so wonderful as curling up with a mug of something warm and delicious to drink, a soft blanket, and a great book to get lost in. I even have gone so far as to create a reading nook in my living room where I can sit in comfort and simply read. As you may have already noted, I am a member of Goodreads. I really love the website and was inspired by a poll I took there tonight. The question was: "Do you write a book blog?" It made me stop and think. Why have I never thought of doing that before? I've seen book blogs from time to time. Yet, I had never considered starting one of my own. Therefor, I decided to go for it. I look forward to blogging about what I am reading and hope you will stop by from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva