Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Dark Unwinding Now on Shelves!


It's September 1st!  Do you know what that means?  Fall is coming, you say?  Well, that's nice to look forward to, but not it.  Try again!  School has started?  That goes without saying, but also is not what I'm here celebrating.  No, today's happenings are all about 1 new Tennesseean YA author's brand new book.  I'm talking about the one and only Sharon Cameron and her book, The Dark Unwinding!

I can tell you first-hand just how fun and mysterious this book is, so I'm very happy to be able to take part in the release day festivities on The Dark Unwinding Tour.  In honor of this special day, Sharon has put together a YouTube video to share.  I giggled my way through it and hope you enjoy it as well.




Congratulations, Sharon!

from Starting the Next Chapter

3 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readSeptember 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM

    OOh very nice! Seeing this book around, promo wise! Love the cover! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating in the tour and today Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie @ Music Books and TeaSeptember 2, 2012 at 10:11 AM

    Haha, that video really made me chuckle! I can't wait to read The Dark Unwinding!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva