Monday, January 7, 2013

Marla's Bout of Books 6.0 Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

-From the Bout of Books 6.0 team 

I've been such a slacker when it comes to reading over the holidays, so what better way to get back in the swing of things than the Bout of Books read-a-thon?  I'm going to take it easy since I'm working my pace back up.  I am going to set a goal of 4 books and the second half of Scarlet, with a couple of extras that I can read should I feel like reading something else or finish the initial 4 in good time.  My tentative reading list is as follows:

1. God Save the Queen by Kate Locke
2. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
3. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
4. The Archived by Victoria Schwab

Extras: Winter White by Jen Calonita
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington 
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkowski

Are you participating?  What are your goals?

3 comments:

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva