Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shalena plus 1 year minus 4 teeth equals...

...me posting on Saturday instead of Thursday.

Since I missed Thursday I wanted to drop in and give a quick update as to what was up. For the last couple of months I've been in near constant pain from my wisdom teeth and an insurmountable infection. These last two weeks were really bad and I've pretty much been taking as much pain medicine as I could and sleeping as much as possible because it was so bad. I had to wait on some insurance stuff to go through before I could schedule my appointment and it finally came through last week.

Then I turned 27 on Thursday, which was great because I took a bunch of medicine and tried to enjoy the day. Then Friday, yesterday, I had all four of my wisdom teeth (plus a little bit of jaw bone so I've been told) removed. The bevy of meds they have given me are wonderful, and even though I'm a bit swollen and feeling sore, I feel 1000% better now that those teeth are gone and the infection is on its way to being eradicated.

I've got some other things to catch up on (housework, Writer Quirk blog, reading, writing, etc.) so I will just resume my review posting here on my usual Thursday this coming week.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season and that the new year is treating you right! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva