Thursday, July 14, 2011

Follow Friday: July 20, 2011



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.

This week's featured blogger is Angela at Angela's Anxious Life . Be sure to stop by, follow, and say, "Hello!"

This week's question:

What do I do when I am not reading?

Well, there are a few activities that I participate in. I blog (of course); I play hidden object games on my laptop with my daughter; I go to the library; I hang out with Nikki; I browse the bookstore shelves; and I try to keep my toddler out of as much trouble as I possibly can (a never-ending battle). In the fall, I will add classes to my repertoire. That's my life in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva