Saturday, July 9, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I had a broken laptop last weekend, so I've got 2 weeks' worth of new reads for you all this week. I have a good mix of purchases (all $3.97 from the BAM clearance section), library books, and review books for your perusal, so bear with me as I work through the backlog. It should be fun, though, since I've got some good ones to share.


Purchases














Shade by Jeri Smith Ready
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

ARC














Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto (Thanks to Crown Publishing)

Library














Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love edited by Tricia Telep

Simon & Schuster Galley Grab














Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley

Netgalley














Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (and that IS a new cover)
Vanish by Sophie Jordan














A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

4 comments:

  1. Oh.My.God! You have the best freaking haul ever! You lucky lucky girl. Delirium changed my life. Fury probably will. Wildfire looks cute. A Beautiful Dark has this amazing cover.

    I am in complete awe. Hope you enjoy every page!

    ~Trish
    My IMM ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I loved Shade and Delirium and I can't wait to read Vanish. A Beautiful Dark, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, and Cold Kiss sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO LA LA a lot of really good books!! Looking forward to your opinions on them =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of Cryer's Cross. I've been meaning to read it for a while now! I'm really looking forward to starting the Netgalley and Galley Grab books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva