Saturday, July 23, 2011

What's Your Status? July 23, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

Hello, blogger slump! I have been having a ridiculously slow week this week. Just when I thought I was starting to perk up, I wound up coming down with food poisoning. How did I get so lucky? As a result, I've only finished one book this week.

Books Finished: Week of July 10 - July 16














The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Currently Reading














The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Misfit by Jon Skovron

Next on My To-Read List














Dark Parties by Sara Grant
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto

Reviews

Wildefire by Karsten Knight

Posts of Note

The Book Blogger Slump - in which I open a discussion about what to do when you're in a slump

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (78/100, 78% finished) - One book. Again. This slump has really gotten me down. I need motivation!

1 comment:

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva