Thursday, July 21, 2011

Follow Friday: July 22, 2011



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.

This week's featured blogger on Parajunkee.com is We Fancy Books, while the feature on AlisonCanRead.com is A Novella's Tale. Be sure to stop by, follow, and say, "Hello!"

This week's question:


Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?



This is an easy peasy question to answer for me right now. I would love to meet Julie Kagawa, Maggie Stiefvater, and Amy Plum. I will get to meet the first two in the next 3 weeks, though it will be at signings, not a sit-down, so all that will remain will be to meet Amy Plum. My super long-shot choice would have to be J.K. Rowling, though I know she doesn't tour and I honestly haven't a clue where I might possibly come across her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva