Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I had a fantastic week in relation to books received. I got 6 books from various places and I am very excited about every single one of them. I was so happy with what I got that I decided it was time to break in the web cam on my new laptop, so I hope you all won't mind bearing with my babbling for a couple of minutes.





Bought

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Ash 2 Nash - Nashville stop info

ARCs

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin - Huge thanks to Farrar Straus Giroux/Macmillan

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Thanks to Doubleday for making my week!

Southern Festival of Books - Information & Author List

Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick - Thank you, Scholastic!

Netgalley

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - also appearing at the Ash 2 Nash Nashville stop!

The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees

Thanks to Harlequin Teen for both of these titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva