Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Wrap-Up

Another month has come and gone.  It's time once again to take a look at all that happened on Starting the Next Chapter in the past four weeks.  July marked more new milestones for my blog, including its 5 month blogiversary and reaching 400 followers (welcome to all of my new followers and a big hello to all of my old ones!).  I've gotten some great books for review, won something from a giveaway for the first time.  I've read 8 books this month and written 10 reviews (if you'll remember, I was behind at the end of last month due to computer issues).  My last big bit of news for July is the book signing I will attend today (in fact, as you read this I am most likely already there), which you can read further details about HERE.  I'll have a post about that ready for tomorrow afternoon.   

I hope you all will join me for a fun-packed August.  Starting August 29 I will be starting my fall classes, so I hope to get a lot done during the month of August.  Here are some of the things you can look forward to:
  •  My first ever giveaway
  • Starting Saturday, August 6, I will be running What's Your Status? for the entire month of August
  • My post covering the Maggie Stiefvater signing
  • My post covering the Ash 2 Nash tour Nashville stop
  • Reviews of forth-coming titles such as
    • Dark Parties by Sara Grant
    • Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto
    • The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
    • This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
    • Fury by Elizabeth Miles
    • Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
    • The Unwanteds by Lisa McCann
    • Vanish by Sophie Jordan
    • Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
  • Also, other reviews in between
I'll be away all day, so I hope to see you all tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva