Friday, July 29, 2011

A Heck of a First Book Signing!



On Sunday, my awesome friend Nikki from Books Most Wanted and I will be headed to Nashville to attend our first book signing.  We will be listening in on a Q&A session and having our books signed by none other than the magnificent Maggie Stiefvater!  Maggie is, of course, the author of the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy, the Books of Faerie series, and a new forthcoming novel, The Scorpio Races.  If you haven't checked out her books yet, I strongly urge you to do so.  She has a way with prose that will leave you speechless.

She will be stopping by Nashville Public Library on her Forever tour and you can bet that we'll be there with bells on.  Stay tuned next week, as both Nikki and I are bound to have some awesome pictures to share, signed books to show off, possibly a video or two from the road, and maybe, just maybe, a sighting of Blue Loki, which would rock Nikki's socks off.  Also, so long as no issues arise, I will have a very special announcement on Monday!  Trust me, you won't want to miss it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva