Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's Your Status? July 16, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

I've been reading at a slower clip this week. My whole family had a summer cold and it was all we could do to so much as keep an eye on our 2 year old. We're all feeling much better now, however, and I was even able to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 yesterday. In case you were wondering, it was fantastic! I want to see it again already.

Books Finished: Week of July 10 - July 16














The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Currently Reading














Wildefire by Karsten Knight

Next on My To-Read List














Misfit by Jon Skovron
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Dark Parties by Sara Grant

Reviews

Between Shades of Gray
The Near Witch
Want to Go Private?

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (76/100, 76% finished) - One book. One book is all I finished this week. It's pretty sad for me considering I usually read at least 2. Oh, well. Perhaps next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva