Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox - September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Things are starting to settle down now, book-wise.  I reigned myself in a lot better than I had been in previous weeks.  There are also some excellent Nook deals you should check out.  However, I don't have a vlog ready for today.  I'm just too exhausted to put forth the effort.  My child is kicking my butt, sad to say.  I hope to be back with another vlog post next week.  For now, enjoy some jpg images.


Won



Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma - Thanks Sash&Em!


Gifts

 


Fateful by Claudia Gray
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong, et. al.
Frost by Marianna Baer

Thanks to my hubby for these books!


Bought


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


For Review


Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - Thanks Little, Brown & Co.!


Ebooks


The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver - $2.99 for the Nook
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Between by Cyndi Tefft


Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz - $2.69 for the Nook
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen - $2.99 for the Nook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva