Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox - September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I am back, and boy, do I have a lot of books to share. Actually, judging by the stack of books that I have sitting next to me, I may have a bit of a problem. How can I resist, though? They're books! If I could, I would have an entire library room in my apartment. In any case, prepare yourselves. There are a lot of books in my vlog today, though I managed to keep the post under 6 minutes (having a squirmy 2 year old on my lap helped immensely). I am, however, having a very Lorelai Gilmore kind of morning, meaning that I'm oddly dressed (10 points if you get the episode reference) and very chatty. Ready? Let's go!



Gift

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Huge thanks go out to Dawn @ Read Love!

Bought

Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Possess by Gretchen McNeil

Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson

Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Mistwood by Leah Cypess
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Ebooks

The Nightmarys by Dan Poblocki

Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

Graceling by Kristen Cashore

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

ARC

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - Thanks, Harper Teen!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva