Saturday, September 24, 2011

In My Mailbox - September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I'm back with the vlog magic this week, though I probably would have been better off not talking so much. Behold! You can just hear the beginning edge of my spectacular sinusitis-induced impression of Marge Simpson! Oh, well. I missed putting a vlog together last week, so here I am. I have quite a few to share this week, so sit back, grab a drink, and take a gander at what I have to share this week!





For Review

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


Bought

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Dark Passage by M.J. Putney
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Matched by Ally Condie
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin


Ebook

Dear Bully edited by Megan Kelley Hall & Carrie Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva