Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox - September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Hi, my name is Marla and I am a book junky. Looking back at this past week, I may have a slight problem. You have to admit, though, that I got some nice books this week! Prepare for another packed vlog post. I'm starting to get the hang of these things!




Bought

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Sweet Venom by Terra Lynn Childs

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick


Ebooks

Marked by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

13 to Life by Shannon Delany

Beasts and BFFs by Shannon Delany

Turned at Dark by C.C. Hunter

Soulless by Gail Carriger

Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson

Evermore by Alison Noel

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien

Forgive My Fins by Terra Lynn Childs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva