Sunday, October 21, 2012

New to the Nest - October 21, 2012




Physical Books

 Furious by Jill Wolfson
(April 16, 2013 from Henry Holt & Co. BYR; for review from Macmillan)

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
(Bought for Book Panel/Signing at the End of the Month!)

Crewel by Gennifer Albin
(Bought Because It's Awesome!)


Digital Books

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
(free for Kindle)

Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
($1.59 for Kindle)

Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
($1.59 for Kindle)

Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
(January 29, 2013 from St. Martin's Griffin; for review via Netgalley)

4 comments:

  1. Those Princess books look really good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)


    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 21, 2012 at 7:36 AM

    OOoh nice! Haven't heard of the Princess books but they look interesting! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crewel WAS pretty awesome. I liked Witch Eyes and Blood Magic too. Nice haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!



    My
    IMM

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva