Sunday, October 7, 2012

New to the Nest - October 7, 2012



Welcome to New to the Nest, my particular version of mailbox sharing memes.  I got a few surprises in the mail along with some nice Netgalley titles to review for the new year.  Did any of you get any of these, as well?  Have you read them yet?  If so, let me know what you think.

Physical Books


Zom-B by Darren Shan
(October 16, 2012 from Little, Brown & Co.)

Professor Gargoyle by Charles Gilman
(September 25, 2012 from Quirk Books)

Unremembered by Jessica Brody
(March 5, 2013 from Farrar, Straus, & Giroux)


 Ebooks


The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
(February 26, 2013 from Putnam Juvenile)

Undeadly by Michelle Vail
(November 20, 2012 from Harlequin Teen)


5 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 7, 2012 at 7:32 AM

    OOoh nice! I still need to read Maureen's first book! I am very behind on my reads apparently!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of undeadly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zom-B looks pretty good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a copy of Unremembered too. Can't wait to read it. I can't wait to see what you think of Undeadly by Michelle Vail. I was on the fence about requesting it so I decided not to. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unremembered sounds soooo good! Hope you enjoy them all!
    Here's My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva