Saturday, July 30, 2011

What's Your Status? July 30, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

I had a much better reading week this time around. I finished two books and wrote reviews for both. I am working on another and will probably finish either today or tomorrow after I return from my first book signing!

Special Note: I will be hosting What's Your Status? for the month of August! I hope you all will stop by next weekend.

Books Finished: Week of July 24 - July 30














The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Misfit by Jon Skovron

Currently Reading














Dark Parties by Sara Grant

Next on My To-Read List














Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

Reviews

The Replacement
Misfit

Posts of Note

A Heck of a First Book Signing! - In which I talk about my plans for Sunday.

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (80/100, 80% finished) - I did much better this week. I finished 2 books and am half-way finished with another. It still isn't at the speed I had been reading, but it's better than just one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva