Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox - February 12, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

This February has been the hardest of my life.  Between losing my grandmother and not having the chance to see her in her last days due to me being sick has left me feeling pretty far down this week.  I haven't done much reading and absolutely no blogging, so I've had the chance to process everything.  I've still got 2 weeks' worth of books to share, but still don't feel up to things such as vlogs, so I'm just going to ease back into blogging this week with a simple book cover IMM.

For Review


Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

Huge thanks to Macmillan & Netgalley for all of the above titles!


Gift


Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
(A Valentine's present from my hubs)


Bought


Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams


Ebooks


Dragon's Bait by Vivian Vande Velde
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faigen


A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
Ashfall by Mike Mullin


Jane by April Lindner
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey


Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina


Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey


Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace
The Seeds of Wither by Lauren Destefano


Angelfall by Susan Ee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva