Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox - February 26, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

It has been a great week for books.  I got some awesome review titles, as well as some books that I've been dying to have at both my local used book store and Kroger, of all places.  I'm really excited to read all of these, just as I am excited for the week I have coming up here at Starting the Next Chapter.  There are some fun posts coming your way, so I hope you will stay tuned!

For Review


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
coming June 5, 2012 from Henry Holt & Co. BYR
Huge thanks go out to Macmillan for this awesome surprise!

coming April 17, 2012 from HarperTeen
Thanks to Southern Book Blogger ARC tours!


The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
coming May 8, 2012 from St. Martin's Griffin
Thanks to St. Martin's & Netgalley!


The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
coming August 21, 2012 from Feiwel & Friends
Thanks to Macmillan & Netgalley!


Bought


Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Graveminder by Melissa Marr


Evernight by Claudia Gray (free for the Nook)


Fever by Lauren DeStefano (Nook book)


Flawless by Lara Chapman (ebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva