Saturday, February 18, 2012

In My Mailbox - February 19, 2012


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I am out of town this weekend, so this IMM post was prepared ahead of schedule.  I will be hanging out with the extended family as we celebrate what would have been my grandmother's 87th birthday (Sunday, in fact).  In the meantime, I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to see what you all got in your respective mailboxes.

For Review


After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
(Thanks to Macmillan for this ARC!)


The Returning by Christine Hinwood
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
(Thanks to Penguin Young Readers Group & Netgalley!)


The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
(Thanks to Random House & Netgalley!)


Dark Frost (Mythos Academy #3) by Jennifer Estep
(Thanks to Kensington & Netgalley!)

Ebooks


Emma by Jane Austen
(HarperTeen ebook edition only $0.99 for Nook!)


Vamplayers by Rusty Fischer
(FREE for Nook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva