Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 Months of Starting the Next Chapter!

Today is December 22.  Ten months ago, on February 22, I started a new blog that would eventually turn into the Starting the Next Chapter that you know today.  Begun with a few, scattered posts about things like my  reading nook and thoughts on my ereader, it eventually morphed into a full-scale review blog that I absolutely adore running.  Now, 10 months later, I have a fun new blog design, over 650 followers, 128 books read for the year, more than 110 reviews, and some amazing blogger friends to show for it.  I've held giveaways, attended signings, gone to a book festival, and met some amazing authors, both online and in real life.  It has been a great 10 months and it is hard to believe that in just 2 more, STNC will be 1 year old.  My, how the time does fly! 



Now that my blog is closer to hitting its 1 year anniversary, what say you, readers?  Is there anything missing that you would like to see here on STNC?  Is there anything you would like to see changed or done away with?  Let me know!  I've got the ideas rolling around in my head and would love to confirm whether any of them would be welcome.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva