Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting the Next Chapter's Top Posts for 2011

Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to look at my post stats to see what the most popular posts were, as well as my most popular reviews, and my most commented upon review.  Let's get started.

Most Visited Post: The Winner of the Bump in the Night Brawl Is... with 2,448 page views. - This shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, as it was definitely my most popular giveaway post for the year.  I'm pretty pleased with this, all the same, considering all of the work that went into this week-long series.

Most Commented Upon Review: It's a tie!  The Scorpio Races and Sisters Red with 12 comments each. -  Neither of these was what I thought it would be, but I'm even more pleased to see that they took the day with this distinction.

Most Visited Non-YA Review: Before Ever After with 270 page views. - This was definitely a nice read and I'm glad to see that it got so many visits.

Most Visited YA Review: The Iron Knight with 246 page views. - This was one of my most celebrated review opportunities this year.  I'm not surprised (though very pleased) to see that it made it as the winner of a category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva