Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox - December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

No vlog for me this week.  I've been asleep all day thanks to a migraine that just didn't want to release its hold on me.  It's not pretty.  Trust me when I say you most definitely do NOT want to see that on a vlog.  It's a shame, too, because I got some pretties this week.  So, for now, I revert back to my old way of doing things... pictures.  Lots and lots of pictures.  If I get something next week, maybe I can do a vlog post in order to share my books with you then.

P.S. All of my purchased books came from Nook.com and Kobobooks.com.  Each was super, super cheap, so if you have been wanting any of these books, I highly recommend checking at those two places!


Gifted


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
(Many, many thanks to my bookie sister Nikki at Books Most Wanted for such an awesome birthday gift!)


For Review



  Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
(Thanks to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for this title.)

Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
(Thanks to Cedar Fort & Netgalley)



Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves

Katana by Cole Gibsen
(Thanks to Flux & Netgalley for both titles.)



Buried by Linda Joy Singleton
(Thanks to Flux & Netgalley.)

The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
(Thanks to Random House & Netgalley.)



(Thanks to Little, Brown & Co./Poppy & Netgalley.)

Slide by Jill Hathaway
(Thanks to Harper Collins/Balzer + Bray & Netgalley.)


Bought


Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Ash by Malinda Lo


Tortured by Caragh M. O'Brien



Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva