Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox - December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I have had a pretty awesome week, blog-wise.  First off, how do you like my new design from Lori at Imagination Designs?  Second, I received a much-welcomed review book in the mail this week... in a shiny silver package!  Third, my birthday was on Thursday, so I am currently running another giveaway (see the details HERE, if you haven't already).  Finally, I got some ebook goodies on my Nook this week of both the Netgalley and Nook book variety.  All in all, it has been a pretty satisfying week.





Purchased

Destined by Jessie Harrell
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle


Nook Freebies

First Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Wild's Call by Jeri Smith Ready
The Sin Eater's Promise by Michelle Hauf
Retro Demonology by Jana Oliver
Fairytale by Maggie Shayne


For Review

Cinder by Marissa Meyer (thanks to Macmillan Children's Publishing)
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry (thanks to Macmillan & Netgalley)
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig (thanks to Harper Collins & Netgalley)
After the Snow by S.D. Crockett (thanks to Macmillan & Netgalley)
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter (thanks to Macmillan & Netgalley)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva