Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's Your Status? August 13, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. I will be hosting for the entire month of August, so feel free to post your links in the widget at the end of this post. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

I had a pretty awesome week. I got to go to another fabulous signing on Monday that helped re-invigorate my reading and blogging. The epiphany I had on the way home helped me to make the right changes to start getting me out of my blogging slump. I also got to talk to some of my favorite authors, which is priceless in and of itself. I finally finished more than one book this week, which was a huge relief. I have started the third one and expect to finish it as early as tonight.

Books Finished: Week of August 7 - August 13














Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Currently Reading














Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

Next On My To-Read List














Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Reviews

Before Ever After

Posts of Note

Ash2Nash: The Nashville Stop - My experience at a signing featuring Victoria Schwab, Myra McEntire, Beth Revis, Julie Kagawa, Rachel Hawkins, and Ruta Sepetys; LOTS of pics!

The Book Blogger Slump Re-visited: My Epiphany - In which I re-examine the topic of my blogging/reading slump.

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (83/100, 83% finished) - Ah, that's better. I finished 2 this week. My goal is 3 next week, but it won't be the end of the world if I don't make it.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva