Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day 3

I finished my third book today. I read a great deal of Envy by Gregg Olsen while laying in a hospital bed in the ER. It definitely helped pass the 3 hours that I was there between x-rays and injections for tetanus, pain, & inflammation of the shoulder. I'm feeling quite a bit better, at least, and took a much-needed nap complete with the soundest sleep I've had in days. Hopefully my concentration will improve now, as I am currently reading Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater and don't want to miss a thing (Yeesh! I'm sounding like the Aerosmith song today.).

Here's my progress so far:

Wednesday, 8/24
Book(s) reading today: Envy by Gregg Olsen; Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Total pages read today: 329
Total number of books I’ve read so far: 3
Today #insixwords:
ER. Reading. Tweeting. Sleeping. No pain!

My next book will be Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton. From the looks of it, I will complete my goals. It will probably take me a couple of days to finish The Iron Thorn, the sixth book on my list, as I have a lot going on this weekend. However, I should finish on Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva