Monday, August 22, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day 1


I have made excellent progress in the past 24 hours. I started and finished my first read-a-thon book, Fury by Elizabeth Miles, and started my second, Hourglass by Myra McEntire. My stats for day 1 are as follows:

Monday, 8/22

Book(s) reading today: Fury by Elizabeth Miles; Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Total pages read today: 502
Total number of books I’ve read so far: 1
Today #insixwords: Booking it through book number two!

If I can keep up the same pace tomorrow, I should be able to start my third book sometime in the late afternoon. I haven't fully decided, but I'm thinking that Envy by Gregg Olsen will be third in line. I'm having a lot of fun and am very interested in seeing just how far I'll get.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva