Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Though I've been doing vlogs for the past few weeks, I'm going to be taking a break from filming this week. I had a pretty bad fall on Friday which resulted in a minor concussion and a lot of bruising. I suspect that I look a fright, so I will spare you all from that and will post just the covers for the books I've received this week, instead. I will be back next week with another vlog post, however.

Won














Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Thanks to Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking on Life for these!

From the Library














The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva