Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day 4


Today was a rough day. It took me almost 24 hours to finish Ballad, but I did finish. I have just started Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton, which I hope to finish before midnight tomorrow.

Today's progress:

Thursday, 8/25
Book(s) reading today: Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater; Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Total pages read today: 267
Total number of books I’ve read so far: 4
Today #insixwords:
Feel like a slacker. Slow reading!

Tomorrow should be a better day. I have tentative plans for a lunch out, book shopping, and coffee/cupcakes with Nikki. My parents are supposed to keep Renie for the weekend, so the hubs and I will get a much-needed date night, as well. I really hope it all goes off without a hitch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva