Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I've got a nice mix of books this week. I have books that I bought, books I received as gifts, a book I won, books for review, and books that I already owned but had signed recently. This is two weeks' worth of books, so this will take a bit more time than usual. Also, I hope you'll pardon my lameness and gushing today. ;) Thanks for bearing with me!

ETA: I don't know why I said "epilogue" when I was, in fact, referring to the prologue. I'll blame it on the lack of caffeine.





Bought

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Hourglass
by Myra McEntire


Ebook

Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren


Won

Envy by Gregg Olsen

Thanks go out to LibraryThing & Sterling Publishing for this ARC.


Gifts

Lament by Maggie Stiefvater

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater

Thanks, Nikki & Scott! You almost made me tear up! ;)


For Review

Dark Parties by Sara Grant

Sweetly
by Jackson Pearce

Thanks Little, Brown & Co. for the chance to review these books!


Books Already Owned That Are Now Signed

The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, & The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins


What did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva