Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day 2


I didn't get through as many pages as yesterday, but I did finish my second book, which was Hourglass by Myra McEntire. I am now working on Envy by Gregg Olsen and finding it slow-going, mainly due to my distraction over my shoulder/chest pain.

Here are my day 2 stats:

Tuesday, 8/23
Book(s) reading today: Hourglass by Myra McEntire; Envy by Gregg Olsen
Total pages read today: 305
Total number of books I’ve read so far: 2
Today #insixwords: Loved Hourglass. Possibly cracked ribs suck.


I'm hoping that I can pick up the pace again tomorrow. Once I finish Envy, I think I am going to move on to Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater. My overall progress is good. I think I can meet my goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva