Saturday, August 20, 2011

What's Your Status? August 20, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. I will be hosting for the entire month of August, so feel free to post your links in the widget at the end of this post. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

I have had a great reading week this week. I finished four books and wrote three reviews. It has felt so good to read so much and I have found myself feeling much better about my blog as a result.

Books Finished: Week of August 14 - August 20














Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins








This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel

Currently Reading














Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Envy by Gregg Olsen

Next on My To-Read List














Vanish by Sophie Jordan
Return to Exile by E.J. Patten
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson

Reviews

Sisters Red
Haunting Violet
Sweetly

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (87/100, 87% finished) - Woo hoo! Four books finished this week sounds more like me. I've been very happy with the books I've read and can't wait to read more.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva