Monday, January 9, 2012

Bout of Books Day 1 - TBR Pile Pictures

Bout of Books

It's day 1 of Bout of Books 3.0.  I'm already working my way into today's read, which is Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan, but I thought I would take a few minutes to participate in today's challenge, The TBR Pile Picture & Search, which is hosted by Hannah at Once Upon a Time.  The name of the game is to snap a pic of your TBR pile or, if you're me, piles.  Yes, readers, I said piles, as in more than one.  How do I get myself into these messes?  Oh, yeah... I'm a chronic book buyer.  Anyway, I pulled all of my TBR books and put them together on one shelf... or tried to.  *sigh*  In any case, I snapped two pics just so I could do them all justice.  Let's start with the hardcovers:


Scary, huh?  Well, I hate to say it, but that's not all.  There is also a sizable stack of paperback books:


It's all rather daunting, isn't it?  Do I dare mention the books on my ereader?  Nah.  I didn't think so.  How about all of you readers out there?  Do you see anything in my TBR piles that also appears in your own?  If you do, be sure to leave a comment.  I'd love to compare notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva