Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox - January 8, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

It's been a low-key week so far as books, go.  I haven't bought a single book this week, but I did get some review books.  I also got an awesome late Christmas present that I am dying to show off.  Sadly, I won't be doing a vlog this week.  I woke up with a migraine and am definitely not feeling my best, so I don't think there's much point in filming one if I'm going to be doing little more than whispering.  Anyway, let's get on with the show!  

Gift



For Review


A Greyhound of a Girl by Roddy Doyle
(Thanks to Amulet Books & Netgalley)


Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
(Thanks to Bloomsbury & Netgalley)

.
Partials by Dan Wells
(Thanks to HarperCollins & Netgalley)


The Academie by Susanne Dunlap
(Thanks to Bloomsbury & Netgalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva