Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox - January 15, 2012


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I apologize for the rushed nature of my vlog this week.  I have about a million things to do before bed, as I get to go to McKay used books tomorrow.  *cheers*  I did make an effort to make the list below more orderly.




Bought

Darker Still - Leanna Renee Hieber
Cinder - Marissa Meyer
The Gathering Storm - Robin Bridges
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
The Restorer - Amanda Stevens
Spellbound - Cara Lynn Shultz
Witch & Wizard - James Patterson
Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta

For Review

Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers
(Thanks to Houghton-Mifflin Harcourt)

Long Lankin - Lindsey Barraclough
Shadows on the Moon - Zoe Marriott
The Fairy Ring - Mary Losure
 Froi of the Exiles - Melina Marchetta
 (Thanks to Candlewick & Netgalley)

Spellcaster - Cara Lynn Shultz
The Kingdom - Amanda Stevens
Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter
(Thanks to Harlequin & Netgalley)

The Nightmare Garden - Caitlin Kittredge
Lies Beneath - Anne Greenwood Brown
Starters - Lissa Price
(Thanks to Random House & Netgalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva