Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox - January 22, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you! 

I actually have some nice books to share from last week, but I am afraid that you won't be seeing much of me this week.  My family and I are moving to a newly renovated apartment on Friday, so I'll mostly be packing and cleaning this week, with the exception of Thursday, when Nikki and I will head to Nashville to attend the Erin Morgenstern event at the library there.  No vlog this week, but I do have reviews scheduled to post, so I promise I won't leave you all hanging. 

For Review


Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Thanks to Penguin & Southern Book Blogger ARC Tours!

Bought


Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne
Unleashed by Nancy Holder &Debbie Viguie


The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Ebooks


Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey


Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books by Francesca Lia Block 
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva