Friday, January 13, 2012

Bout of Books Day 5 - Picture Challenge & Progress

Bout of Books

As you can no doubt tell, it is very, very late at night/early in the morning.  Having just finished another great book, I thought I would hop on the computer to update my stats.  While I'm at it, why don't I share my submission for the picture challenge?  Today's challenge is hosted by Jacinda at The Reading Housewives of Indiana.  The idea is to take a snapshot of your current read, your snack, and your drink.  Here's what I've got going right now.






There's nothing like a little dark chocolate to keep you company while you read, huh?

Now, onto my progress for January 12th.

1/12
Number of books I’ve read today: 63% of 1 book
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Total number of pages read: 659
Books: Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva