Friday, January 6, 2012

Bout of Books 3.0 - Goals & Starting Line

Bout of Books


It's time for another reading challenge!  I have really enjoyed participating in Bout of Books in the past, so I decided to go for it once again.  I will be coming back to this post to update my progress and keep track of my goals.  I'm really looking forward to it!

My Goals
  • Read at least 5 books
  • Get ahead on my review copy list

Books To Read
  • Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
  • Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
  • Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  • Daughter of the Centaurs by K. K. Ross
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Updates

1/9
Number of books I’ve read today: 42% of 1 book
Total number of books I’ve read: 0 finished
Total number of pages read: 172
Books: Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

1/10
Number of books I’ve read today: 34% of 1 book
Total number of books I’ve read: 0 finished
Total number of pages read: 302
Books: Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

1/11
Number of books I’ve read today: 24% of 1 book (finished);
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Total number of pages read: 407
Books: Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

1/12
Number of books I’ve read today: 63% of 1 book
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Total number of pages read: 659
Books: Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan

1/13
Number of books I’ve read today: 37% of 1 book (finished); 45% of another
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Total number of pages read: 915
Books: Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan; Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

1/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 1 book finished
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Total number of pages read: 1,048
Books: Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

1/15
Number of books I've read today: 21% of 1 book
Total number of books I've read: 3
Total number of pages read: 1, 096
Books: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

1 comment:

  1. I need to read one of Cate's books. I've seen lots of bloggers buzzing.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva