Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailox - January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Happy New Year!  Yes, it's actually me, doing an IMM vlog!  I haven't even done IMM in 3 weeks, so I thought I was more than overdue for one.  I've got a few review books to share, some gifts, and a scary amount of books and ebooks that I bought cheaply thanks to gift cards. I also have a couple of gifts that I received in a lovely Christmas box from DJL.  I am hoping that I manage to keep this vlog under 10 minutes.  What do you think?  Can I do it?




For Review

Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
(Thanks to Poppy for both of the above titles.)

Firelight by Kristen Callihan
(Thanks to Forever & Netgalley.)

The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
(Thanks to Amulet & Netgalley.)


Gifts

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
Signed Shattered Souls bookmark
Owl bookmark
Owl tote bag
Owl cookie cutter
Chocolate spritz cookies
(All from DJL @ Denim-Jacket Librarian Dishes)


Purchases

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey


Ebooks

Wayward by Ashley Girardi
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
The Deepest Cut by J. A. Templeton
Solstice by P. J. Hoover
Asphodel by Lauren Hammond
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Delirium: The Special Edition by Lauren Oliver
Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe
Gravity by Abigail Boyd
Entwined by Heather Dixon
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
Merlin's Harp by Anne Eliot Crompton
Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy by Sharon Lathan
Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
The Mark by Jen Nadol
The Poison Diaries by MaryRose Wood
Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Tortured by Caragh M. O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva